You will need:
Stamps with letters and Christmas motifs
Small cup or something round to draw around // 5cm diameter.
1. Take the white card and draw around the cup to make the bauble shapes, add a small rectangle shape to the top of each bauble. You will need 12 for this garland.
2. Neatly cut around the shapes.
3. Add washi tape to the top of each bauble.
4. Add decoration by stamping the baubles with Christmas motifs or festive words, allow to dry.
5. Punch a hole at the top of each one.
6. Cut a 1.5m approx piece of the string and leaving a gap of 20cms thread through the hole of your first bauble and tie in a knot, leave a gap of 10cm and then tie on the next bauble. Continue until you have attached them all.
You can also use this DIY to make Christmas parcel tags the same way, just resize them to be 10cm diameter and add string to tie onto your packages.