1. There are loads of things we fancy on your website – what’s your best-selling piece?
It’s a tie between the Matisse and Rousseau Butterfly.
2. If you could only choose one colour to represent yourself, what would it be?
Green – every shade of green!
3. Being an artist and textile designer sounds like a dream job – are there any downsides?
Not for me. Getting to do what I Love everyday and see other people love it too is such an amazing feeling.
4. What’s your ultimate ambition as an artist/designer?
To create something that other people get joy from.
5. You say on your website that you like old patterns. What’s you favourite past era for design?
For artwork inspiration I’m a huge fan of the Bauhaus and De Stijl movements, butI also love mid-century modern furniture. The chairs from that era are fantastic for reupholstery.
6. What’s your most treasured possession?
7. Where’s your favourite place in Ireland?
8. As a kid, what did you think you’d be when you grew up?
9. Do you have any famous customers?
Yes, but I couldn’t possibly name them!
10. What made you decide to set up your own business?
After working for a commercial studio for a number of years, I left in 2010 because I wanted to have more control over how my designs were used and venture into new areas.