1. Write a thank you note to someone who has helped you with something.
2. Buy flowers for someone who needs cheering up.
3. Encourage someone to go after their dreams.
4. Start sponsoring a cat.
5. Call your mother. She probably worries.
6. Write motivational little scribbling’s on sticky notes and leave them for strangers to find.
7. Check on someone who’s having a tough time.
8. Teach a child something that you’re good at.
9. Fix something that’s broken for someone.
10. Skype a loved one who you haven’t spoken to in a while.
11. Bake a cake for someone.
12. Send a handwritten letter to your grandma.
13. Babysit for parents who never have time for each other so they can have a date night.
14. Donate clothes that you don’t use anymore.
15. Send your best friend a surprise in the post.
Chiaki L’Argent & Chloë Owens